17 -19 may 2019 in Saint-Petersburg in the hotel “Sokos Olympia garden” will be held scientific-practical conference with international participation “Complex plastic surgery of the face and body. Revision aesthetic surgery and dermatocosmetology”.
May 17-18 – sessions, video lectures, analysis of clinical cases
May 19 – cadaver course on topics: face surgery, nose for surgeons and dermatologists.
MULTIDISCIPLINARY SCIENTIFIC TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE:
• Facial reconstructive surgery
• Primary and revision facial surgery
• Primary and revision functional rhinoseptoplasty
• Oftalmologicheskiy surgery
• Minimally invasive surgery
• Aesthetic surgery of the breast and intimate area
• Anesthesiology plastic surgery and dermatology
• Hardware methods in dermatology
• Injection cosmetology
• Modern laser technology
• Complications in dermatology
• Endocrine therapy
• Rehabilitation after plastic surgery and cosmetology
• Legal issues in plastic surgery and dermatology, the examination in complex cases, doing business
Anatomical workshops for surgeons and beauticians
– The certification training cycle at the laser surgery getting
certificate of the international sample
Planned submission to the conference for consideration by the Commission for the evaluation of educational activities and materials for continuing medical education in compliance with the requirements of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation (CME).
• Institute of plastic surgery and cosmetology
• Society of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeons
• World Academy of Laser Applications (WALA)
• Research children orthopedic Institute named after G. I. Turner
• Public organization “Man and his health”
• North-Western state medical University named after I. I. Mechnikov
• Federal medical-biological Agency of Russia
• Saint Petersburg research Institute of ear, throat, nose and speech
• Interdisciplinary scientific-technical complex “eye microsurgery”
named after academician S. N. Fedorov (St. Petersburg branch)
Technical organizer: “ay si es”
President of the organizing Committee of the conference:
Chief freelance specialist-plastic surgeon of the Ministry of Health of Russian Federation M. D., Professor Manturov N. E.
Chairman of the scientific Committee of the conference:
The chief plastic surgeon of the health Committee of St. Petersburg and the Northwest Federal district, head. the Department of plastic and reconstructive surgery northwestern state medical University them. I. I. Mechnikov, M. D., Volokh, M. A.
Invited foreign lecturers:
Рietro Palma (Italy), Selahattin Ozmen (Turkey), Mopsa Gerike (Sweden), Andreas Rumbas (Cyprus), Ciro Acardo (Italy), Alex Petukhova (Germany)
Some Russian invited lecturers:
Baindurashvili A. G., Boyko E. V., Brylev V. A., Vasilenko, I. P., Gagarina S. V., Devdariani, D. S., Joukoff O. V., Ivanov V. G., Kalakoski N. In. Kochneva, I. S., Kruglik E. V., Kruglik, S. V., Kuzaev K. U., Kulikov A.V., Lebedinsky K. M., Lipska B. K., Nerobeev A. I., Pavlyuchenko, L. L., Panova I. E., Raznatovsky K. I. Saruhanov G. M., Sokolov G. N.,
Starchik D. A., Uiba V. V., Ukrainian A. I., Khalimov Y. S., S. P. Shvyrev, Yanov Y. K.
In total, the conference will bring together more than 50 leading Russian lecturers.
Participation is open to professionals: plastic surgeons, dermatocosmetologists, maxillofacial surgeons, dentists, ENT surgeons, gynaecologists, oncologists, combustiologists, ophthalmic surgeons.
The number of places for participation in the lectures and cadaver courses are limited.
Pre-registration and conditions of participation on the conference website: