3rd Central-Asian exhibition of beauty industry, cosmetics, cosmetics, natural products, “Central Asia Beauty Expo 2020” will be held from 3 to 5 September 2020 in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
In 2019, in the heart of Central Asia, in Almaty, Kazakhstan was held the 2nd international exhibition of beauty industry “Central Asia Beauty Expo 2019”.
Every year the interest to the exhibition Beauty Expo Central Asia is confirmed by the attendance and activity, which was at a high level all 3 days of the event.
The end of 2019 at a glance:
• Exhibition area: over 3500 sq. m.
• Number of participants: 150
• Number of countries: 15
• Geography of participants: Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkey, Italy, Germany, Korea, Thailand, Jordan, Bulgaria, Egypt, India, UAE, China, Ukraine, Israel.
• Visitors: 8,300 people
• In Central Asia, there is no major cosmetic manufacturers. And the market is more than 50 million people, which provides an excellent opportunity for companies from other countries and regions to go untapped, which is experiencing huge demand in this product market.
• Almaty is a major financial and economic center of Kazakhstan, and the convenient geographical location and developed transport communication makes it easy to come visitors from every city of the countries of Central Asia.
• Visitors to the exhibition are representatives of beauty salons, masters of the beauty industry, manufacturers, distributors, and sales agents of cosmetics stores.
• The exhibition of Central Asia Beauty Expo 2019 was visited by more than 8,300 people from Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Russia and China.
• It is estimated that around 10,000 people will visit the exhibition in 2020.
Conditions for participants:
• The exhibition is held in the modern exhibition center “Atakent Expo” with convenient access, developed infrastructure and equipped with everything necessary for an effective exposure of products and services.
• Flexible terms of participation in the exhibition.
• For companies of the Customs Union created the conditions for the free movement of goods and equipment.
+7 707 823 53 67