A new collection for lips Chanel Rouge Allure Spring Camelia 2020: the first information
From Chanel will soon release a new limited collection lip gloss Rouge Allure Spring Camelia 2020. It will include 8 shades of lipsticks Rouge Allure and Rouge Allure Velvet, which is in a constant range, but in limited cases with Camellia — the favorite flower of Coco Chanel and the symbol of the House.
In line Camelia Chanel Rouge Allure Spring 2020 will contain the following shades:
- 327 Camelia Blanc — light pink (Rouge Allure);
- 337 Camelia Rose pink (Rouge Allure Velvet);
- 347 Camelia Fuchsia — matte fuchsia (Rouge Allure Velvet);
- 357 Camelia Rouge — red (Rouge Allure);
- 607 Camelia Rouge Metal — metallic red (Rouge Allure Velvet);
- 617 Camelia Grenat — matte pomegranate (Rouge Allure Velvet);
- Camelia 627 Carmin — matte bright red (Rouge Allure);
- 637 Camelia Pourpre — purple (Rouge Allure).
In addition, will be completely updated line of pencil for lips Levres Les Crayons — now their formula has been enriched with new pigments that guarantee an eight-hour durability, strength and comfort.
A new collection for lips Chanel Rouge Allure Spring Camelia 2020 will go on sale internationally in January 2020, will appear in Russia in February 2020 Estimated price lipstick — €38, lip pencil — €26.
Stay tuned to the website and subscribe to our group Vkontakte 1beautynews.ru as well as my Instagram (@1beautynewsru) to always be aware of the latest innovations of cosmetics!