From Becca comes the new palette eyeshadow Palette Volcano Goddess. It includes 12 shades with matte, shimmery and metallic finishes. In the formula of the shadows is part of natural black tourmaline mineral that forms from volcanic lava.
A new palette Becca Volcano Goddess Palette Fall 2018 will include 12 shades:
- Cloud matte ivory;
- Volcanic Sand — matte light peach;
- Granite — a matte neutral taupe;
- Gilded gold metallic molten;
- Diamond Dust — molten metallic cream with gold and pink pearl;
- Haze — shimmering rose gold;
- Red Rock — a shimmering pale Burgundy;
- Lava — molten metallic copper;
- Agate Ash — shimmery gray taupe;
- Crater is shimmering dark grey;
- Bronze — shimmery bronze;
- Midnight Sapphire — shimmering midnight blue.
New palette eyeshadow Palette Becca Volcano Goddess Fall 2018 will be released in the international sale September 4, 2018