Today’s post is dedicated to the new YSL — mascara with false lash effect Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils The Curler black
In appearance I can not say: I have a miniature, and it differs significantly from its full-sized. Full version, of course, looks great luxury after all.
The most important thing in these miniatures, I believe, is the ability to test the specific brush. The new YSL mascara she’s not quite familiar, although no longer a novelty – pink, curved arc, designed to provide bending. On the wide faces of the villi seem to be fluffy, although brush and silicone on the edges — small “teeth”. As I thought, the side with the bristles attached a larger volume, and no effect in a greater degree provides exactly the edge of the brush. Well, it’s a matter of personal convenience, I don’t know.
The consistency of the ink is rather dry, the brush is typed with no excess (well, at least in miniature) has a rich black color.
The most enjoyable and struck me in the moment: the scent. Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils, The Curler has a very nice subtle fragrance that I feel for about another 20 minutes after application.
But a pleasant perfume, as awesome as it was, after all, mascara is not important, so the effect. My lashes last great, but now that this was only a reminder:
- excellent shade;
- visibly tightens;
- it gives a natural volume;
- has good durability, no fading from the eyelashes;
- does not leave lumps;
- no flaking, and not smeared, but…
- … alas, glues. Not to say very much, but still. A decent result can be achieved, combed eyelashes brush;
- the promised effect of false eyelashes personally I don’t see it, though overall the result is fine with me;
- if there is a desire to layer, then it must be done immediately, as ink dries quickly on the lashes.
TOWearing right eyeLashes are additionally combed
Full version price: about 2000 rubles.
My verdict: 5 for bonding.