Hello, friend! I know you have long been preparing for the celebration of the New year. And if you haven’t come up with what you have makeup, I can tell you…
Scheme Smokey Eyes simple and a win-win to create a attractive glance.
In this post I will show you how to make a holiday version with loose shadows new collection Inspired Sigil.
Grey, steel, grey and different about achromatic colors lately are often selected for festive makeup. They look cool and cool blue eyes and warm brown and green. But if you still undecided to paint you in a brown or… brown colours, we strongly suggest to pay attention on the grey!
1) Create a substrate under makeup. To do this, apply all over the eyelid light gray shadow pencil (I have Lulu, but I don’t recommend)
and black kajal (Maybelline Master drama) on the mucosa, inter – and adressene space. Shaded border of the Kayala river, leaving the rich color of the eyelashes.
2) Fasten all the main color of the Villain Sigil Inspired, leaving a small Unallocated space at the eyelashes.
3) Shaded borders primary color shadows Optimist Sigil Inspired by two brushes: a small restorefont (monet Chilly Dash from the Brush), diameter (on the ends) of about 4 mm and average (Beili), with a diameter of about 7-8 mm. I applied and shaded the very border, and then “stretched”out gradient, to avoid rigid boundaries.
4) a Little elastic brush fixed color Black Cat Sigil Inspired the area near the eyelashes.
5) Draw a fluffy flat brush base under glitter (essence) to the center of the movable century. Not yet dried out from the blend to the same color Hunter star Sigil Inspired (new collection), starting from the center and eroding the corners of the eyes.
6) At the center of the lower eyelid apply the color Quiet Pool Sigil Inspired (new collection). It is a dark brown color with a cold glare. He will give the “response” shining colour on the upper eyelid.
7) On the inner corner apply with brush barrel color Hovering over the Abyss the Sigil Inspired (new collection).
+ eyebrows and eyelashes and makeup ready!